CompTIA Network Plus Course
Comp TIA Network+ Course
Who is this course for?
This Network+ training is considered entry-level CompTIA training, which means it was designed for new IT professionals. This course is valuable for new IT professionals with at least a year of experience with routing and switching, and experienced network administrators looking to validate their basic networking skills.
New or aspiring network administrators. If you’re new to network administration, you probably haven’t yet made a name for yourself in one of the many niches that exist for network administrators to excel within. Eventually in your career, you’ll deal with replacing and updating hardware, integrating cloud computing, and anticipating security vulnerabilities, and this training can prepare you for all of it. Developed to help you eventually earn your Network+ (N10-008) certification from CompTIA, it’ll make you a network administration pro.
Experienced network administrators. If you’re a network administrator with several years of experience, you’ve realized by now the need for familiarity with all manner of networking devices and solutions. No company needs someone to configure and manage only one network device. There are mobile, cloud, virtualization, and wireless devices that need security, hardware and software expertise. The Network+ (N10-008) certification from CompTIA can prove your mastery of these topics and this training can prepare you for it.
Comp TIA Network+ Course Description
- Compare OSI Model Network Functions
- Describe network topologies and types
- Deploy Ethernet Cabling
- Deploy Ethernet Switching
- Troubleshoot Ethernet Networks
- Explain IPv4 Addressing
- Support IPv4 and IPv6 Networks
- Configure and Troubleshoot Routers
- Explain Transport Layer Protocols
- Describe Network Services
- Explain Network Applications
- Ensure Network Availability
- Describe Common Security Concepts
- Support and Troubleshoot Secure Networks
- Deploy and Troubleshoot Wireless Networks
- Compare WAN Links and Remote Access Methods
- Explain Organizational and Physical Security Concepts
- Explain Disaster Recovery and High Availability Concepts
- Apply Network Hardening Techniques
- Summarize Cloud and Datacentre Architecture
Why should I get Comp TIA Network Plus+ certified?
CompTIA Network+ Certification is the leading vendor-neutral, globally-recognised networking certification and is recommended as a first professional-level networking certification. As the demand for skilled network support professionals grows, Network+ is quickly becoming the standard for networking competency. Network+ is the perfect entry point into a networking career.
Once certified, you’ll be qualified for jobs such as 1st Line Support Engineer and Network Technician, earning an average salary of £37,500.00 per year – as well as ready to build on these fundamentals and specialise in your preferred area with further CompTIA certifications
Who should complete this Network+ Technician Course?
- Network Technicians, Network Installers, IT Technician, Enterprise Technician, PC Technician.
- Desktop Support Technician, Field Technician, PC Support Specialist.
- People considering a career as a PC Network Technician.
Ready to take the next step in your IT career? Enrol in our CompTIA A+ Certification Course today and unlock a world of possibilities! Don’t let opportunities pass you by – invest in your future success.
Receive the full course overview with full summary of topics included by submitting your details below
Essential Book supplied *throughout* course!
Exam fee included!
At the heart of our CompTIA Network Plus Certification Course are the dedicated and seasoned professionals who serve as your guides on this transformative journey. Our tutors are not just instructors; they are industry pioneers with a wealth of hands-on experience gained over many years in the field. Each tutor brings a unique perspective, having navigated the challenges and advancements of the ever-evolving IT landscape. Their collective expertise spans the realms of hardware, software, networking, and cybersecurity, providing you with invaluable insights that extend beyond the confines of a textbook. With a commitment to excellence, our tutors are passionate about sharing their real-world experiences, ensuring that you not only grasp the theoretical foundations but also gain practical insights that are indispensable in today’s competitive IT arena.
Learn from the best, as our tutors guide you towards success and empower you to thrive in the dynamic world of information technology.
BOOK YOUR Comp TIA Network Plus Course
£999.00 + VAT
1 Week Intensive Course
It is recommended achieving the following before enrolling of the course
• A CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent experience.
• At least 1 year of experience supporting TCP/IP networks.
City & Guilds Accredited CompTIA Network+ Certification
Choose Course Location First: