City & Guilds 2391-52 Combined Course: Course Description
The new Testing and Inspection City & Guilds 2391-52 Combined Course qualification replaces and is improved on the former 2394/2395 that was previously available to electricians but has since been withdrawn.
- City & Guilds 2391-52 course runs over five consecutive days, the first three days covering fundamental theory.
- The fourth day covering Initial Verification practical and revision.
- The fifth day of the City & Guilds 2391-52 course covering Periodic Inspection practical and revision with an open book 2 hours Multiple choice exam.
A 5 day City & Guilds 2391-52 course for a student possessing knowledge of the wiring regulations and with minimal knowledge of inspection and testing, We strongly recommend City and Guilds 2382 is achieved prior to sitting this course, though this is NOT an entry requirement.
In order to claim the full City & Guilds 2391-52 qualification, students must successfully complete the following:
- Completed during the course each student will sit a 2 hours online Multiple choice exam (open book)
- Then will have to reattend and complete a Practical Assessment which is 4hrs and 20mins.
Assessment – 2391-52
- Task A – Visual Inspection – 30mins
- Task B – Periodic Inspection and Test – 2hrs and 30mins
- Task C – Short Answer Questions – 1hr and 20mins
To further support this course, we offer a 1 day practical workshop (at the cost of £120.00 Net VAT) available to candidates who have completed the course and require further ‘hands on’ practical experience prior to their practical exam. Most students who take this option elect to complete this the day before their practical assessment.
The City & Guilds 2391-52 course costs include examination entry fees.
Our Tutors are qualified, highly experienced, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and extremely friendly, you can take full advantage of all the tips of the trade, personal experiences and practical advice they offer. This short theory course is intensive, but no compromise is made on the course content. The atmosphere is relaxed and enjoyable which creates a good learning environment.