City and Guilds 7543-01 – Basic Mobile Air Conditioning Systems : Course Description
This is a two day City and Guilds 7543 training course with a practical and oral exam. Candidates will be provided with course study notes.
Who are the qualifications for?
The City and Guilds 7543 qualification is for those who are already practising in the industry, or for those whose aim is to enter the industry and for those wanting to gain a certificate for their own personal skills development.
This City and Guilds 7543 course is arranged in the following sections:
- Legislative and organisational requirements and procedures
- Operating principles and functional requirements including environmental and legal requirements
- Health & Safety/environmental requirements
- Environmental issues
- Legislation and regulations
- Use and application of special purpose tools, equipment and materials needed for system recovery
- Identification, recovery and charging
- Leak detection
- Disposal, recycling or destruction of waste
What do the qualifications cover?
These City and Guilds 7543 qualifications in Mobile Air Conditioning can be a first step into the vehicle-based air conditioning sector. It also helps people already working in the sector further develop their skills and get an acknowledgement of what they already offer.
As part of the City and Guilds 7543 qualification you gain a licence to handle refrigerants in compliance with EU regulations (EC) 307/2008. You also learn about the underlying principles and mechanics of air conditioning.
Personal protective equipment will be supplied for those attending the course.
Our Tutors are qualified, highly experienced, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and extremely friendly, you can take full advantage of all the tips of the trade, personal experiences and practical advice they offer. This short theory course is intensive, but no compromise is made on the course content. The atmosphere is relaxed and enjoyable which creates a good learning environment.