Our 1/2 day IPAF training course provides the knowledge and understanding of the relevant health and safety regulations/standards relating to harness use and how to select the correct harness and lanyard for the use in MEWPS.
- Pre-theory question paper (multiple choice)
- Legislation, standards and guidance
- Harness systems, lanyards & fittings
- Inspections, pre-use checks
- Maintaining records
- Fitting and adjustment
- Usage & anchorage points
- Storage and maintenance
- Risk assessments
- Rescue requirements and options
- Post theory question paper (multiple choice)
- Delegate to fit and inspect harness, lanyard and fittings correctly
Delegates will learn how to select and use the correct harness and lanyard in MEWPS, they will also become competent to sign off the harness as fit for use in accordance with the PPE regulations and British standards.
Proof of competency
Delegate will receive a certificate – valid for 5 years.
Our Tutors are qualified, highly experienced, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and extremely friendly, you can take full advantage of all the tips of the trade, personal experiences and practical advice they offer. This short course is intensive, but no compromise is made on the course content. The atmosphere is relaxed and enjoyable which creates a good learning environment.
Block B Unit 5 Waleswood Industrial Estate,
Wales Bar, Sheffield, S26 5PY