Our 1-day IPAF training course will provide delegates with the practical skills and knowledge to safely operate MEWPS (Mobile Elevated Working Platforms)
Who will benefit from attending this course?
Individuals who are involved in work at height using mobile boom (3b).
- Pre-theory question paper (multiple choice)
- Legislation, regulations and guidance – affecting the safe use of MEWPS
- Stability and structural parts
- Pre-use inspection and familiarisation
- Hazard awareness
- Safe operating methods
- Emergency lowering procedures
- PPE requirements
- Post theory question paper (multiple choice)
- Practical session
- Risk assessment and method statements
- Pre-use inspection using the operator’s manuals
- Practise on both machines
- Practical assessment – under test conditions
Delegates will learn how to check and use mobile elevated work platforms safely without risk to themselves or others who are affected by their actions.
Proof of competency
Delegate will receive a certificate and photo ID – valid for 5 years.
Our Tutors are qualified, highly experienced, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and extremely friendly, you can take full advantage of all the tips of the trade, personal experiences and practical advice they offer. This short course is intensive, but no compromise is made on the course content. The atmosphere is relaxed and enjoyable which creates a good learning environment.
Block B Unit 5 Waleswood Industrial Estate,
Wales Bar, Sheffield, S26 5PY