Our 1-day PASMA training course will provide delegates with the practical skills and knowledge to safely Assemble, Dismantle, Move and Inspect Freestanding scaffold towers from 2.5m platform height upwards (BSEN1004: -2004 Standard)
Using the recommended methods 3T (Through the Trap) AND Advanced Guardrail
- Legislation, regulations and guidance – affecting work at height with mobile access towers
- Standards and code of practice
- Assembly, altering, moving and dismantling using the recommended methods
- Fall protection
- Inspection records
- Hazards relating to mobile access towers, low level access units and usage
- Assessment – multiple choice question paper
- Practical assessment – including
- The use of the manufacturer’s instruction manuals
- Pre-use inspection of work area and components
- Assemble, alter, move and dismantle 2 # mobile access towers safely without risk of safety to you and others
Delegates will learn how to use mobile access towers safely without risk to themselves and others who could be affected by your work.
Become competent to inspect and keep relevant inspection records in correspondence with the work at height regulations.
Proof of competency
Delegate will receive a certificate and photo ID – valid for 5 years.
Our Tutors are qualified, highly experienced, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and extremely friendly, you can take full advantage of all the tips of the trade, personal experiences and practical advice they offer. This short course is intensive, but no compromise is made on the course content. The atmosphere is relaxed and enjoyable which creates a good learning environment.
Block B Unit 5 Waleswood Industrial Estate,
Wales Bar, Sheffield, S26 5PY