PLC 18 – Course Description:
We have an extensive range of PLC 18 training courses available covering all PLC manufacturers and levels of expertise from the complete novice to the advanced. ALL of our PLC 18 training courses can be tailored to your own requirements.
ALL our PLC 18 courses will be based on the relevant software and hardware. We aim to make ALL our courses as practical as possible, leading to ‘real world’ skills and not just theoretical skills.
We cover a wide range of manufacturers including :
- Siemens Step 5 PLC Training (Using Step 5, Quadriga or Others)
- Allen Bradley PLC 3; 5 Training (AB6200 Software)
- RSLogix 5 PLC Training
- SLC PLC Training (RSLogix 500)
- ControlLogix PLC Training (RS Logix5000)
- MicroLogix PLC Training (RSLogix 500)
- S7-200 PLC Training (Step 7 Micro)
- S7-300 PLC Training (Step 7)
- S7-400 PLC Training (Step 7)
- Kuhnke PLC Training (Kubes)
- Omron PLC Training (Syswin)
- Modicon PLC Training (ProWorx and Others)
- Mitsubishi PLC Training (Medoc, GX Developer, GPP & Others)
- Toshiba PLC Training
- GE Fanuc PLC Training
- GEM 80 PLC Training
- Telemecanique PLC Training
- Most other PLC manufacturer training undertaken.
We also cover a wide range of SCADA Systems to enable engineers to modify and add to existing screens, fault find through systems, set up communications etc.
Level 3 Certification
To achieve certification, candidates must be able to:
- Demonstrate an Understanding of the Internal Architecture of PLCs, their Applications and Knowledge of the Number Systems they use.
- Demonstrate an Understanding of Typical Input and Output Devices used with PLCs, their Selection and how they are Interfaced to the PLC.
- Investigate and Display an Understanding of the Basic Programming Techniques used with PLCs.
- Produce a Correctly Developed Program for a PLC to Control a Specified Process and Document the Completed Program to a Satisfactory Standard.
- Demonstrate an Understanding of How to Monitor PLC Operation, Force Devices and Fault Find PLC Controlled Processes.
With ALL our PLC 18 courses we offer unbiased technical support and access to a wealth of knowledge and information upon completion. Once you’ve completed your course with Technique, you can be assured that our service doesn’t end there…
Our Tutors are qualified, highly experienced, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and extremely friendly, you can take full advantage of all the tips of the trade, personal experiences and practical advice they offer. This short theory course is intensive, but no compromise is made on the course content. The atmosphere is relaxed and enjoyable which creates a good learning environment.
Please do not confuse us with cheap imitation courses, we offer first class PRACTICAL training using state of the art PLC systems and the latest software. These PLC’s have been carefully selected to match the latest current trends in industry, to match what industry is using. We DO NOT use simulator software, our training is very much hands on, allowing you the confidence when completing the course to work in the real world. You cannot gain this with simulators. Presently 90% of the industry run with either Allen Bradley or Siemens S7 PLC’s.. Why learn on something which isn’t used in the real world? Don’t get ridiculed in the real world, by having unusable theoretical skills. ALL our trainers are industry leaders, who are time served, experienced and highly qualified in the subject field, with a minimum of 20 years each in the industry. We can accommodate most makes of PLC’s, however, if you are new to the industry, we would HIGHLY recommend learning on the major players first using real PLC’s, real software and real training rigs.
We are the ONLY accredited centre to also offer industry recognised, City & Guilds qualifications in PLC, which is run in tandem to the EAL qualification. We are ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 approved. This is testament to our ongoing investment and the quality of training we provide.
“Please before you book a course, give us a call, come and take a look around our superb centres or listen to what the industry says about us.” 0800 112 3310
A 3 day short course aimed at anyone involved in the design, construction and inspection and testing of electrical systems, also a nationally recognized ‘must have’ qualification for companies seeking to recruit electricians. This course is intended to introduce the candidate to a working knowledge of the Wiring Regulations along with a brief overview of the Electricity at Work Regulations covering their statutory duties. Previous knowledge of the regulations is not assumed, however a fundamental knowledge of electrical principles is assumed. We have been delivering this course for years and although it is mainly theory based you can not beat real training in a real classroom. By training with other people in your class you will benefit from being able to ask relevant questions as well as finding the answers to many questions from your fellow students that you may not even thought of.
City & Guilds 2391-52 Combined Course
The new Testing and Inspection City and Guilds Combined Course qualification replace and improve on the former 2394 & 2395 that was previously available to electricians but has since been withdrawn.
- 2391-52 – Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations. The syllabus for this aims to cover period inspection and testing of existing installations to ensure they remain safe and efficient.
- The combined City and Guilds 2391-52 course runs over five consecutive days, the first three days covering fundamental theory.
- The fourth day covering Initial Verification practical and revision.
- The fifth day of the City and Guilds 2391-52 course covering Periodic Inspection practical and revision and a 2 hour Open Book Multiple Choice online exam will be sat.
Students will have to reattend and complete a Practical Assessment which is 4hrs and 20mins.