EAL Level 3 Award in Electrical Installation Inspection, Testing, Certification, and Reporting 2625
EAL Level 3 Award in Electrical Installation Inspection, Testing, Certification, and Reporting 2625: Course Description
This Level 3 Award in Electrical Installation Inspection, Testing, Certification and Reporting is a combined award and covers
both initial verification and periodic inspection and testing.
The objective of this course is to provide you with the knowledge and understanding involved with both initial and periodic inspection and testing of electrical installations in accordance with statutory and non-statutory requirements.
This electrical course provides an opportunity for individuals to develop and/or enhance their knowledge and skills in the inspection and testing of single and three phase low voltage electrical installations.
The learner will:
- Understand the health and safety requirements which apply when inspecting, testing and commissioning electrical installations.
- Understand the requirements for inspecting and testing electrical installations.
- Understand the requirements for the safe inspection of electrical installations.
- Understand the requirements for the safe testing of electrical installations.
- Carry out the inspection and testing of an electrical installation.
Who is this qualification for?
- Those who wish to further their career in the electrotechnical sector.
- Electricians who wish to carry out inspection, testing and commissioning; and periodic inspection, testing and condition reporting.
- Those who wish to obtain an Industry recognised qualification.
|City & Guilds 2391-52||EAL 2625|
|Online Theory Exam||2 hours online multiple-choice open book (Guidance Note 3 only) exam||2 hours open book (Guidance Note 3 only) exam with 60 questions: (four answer options and advanced question types).|
|Written Theory Exam||Short Answer Questions – 1hr and 20mins||N/A|
|Practical Assessment||Visual Inspection – 30mins
Periodic Inspection and Test – 2hrs and 30 mins
|2 centre marked practical assessments consisting of: Periodic inspection (1 hr),
and Periodic inspection and testing (2 hrs and 30 mins).
Receive the full course overview by submitting your details below
Essential Book supplied *throughout* course!
First exam fee included!
You will complete an EAL online multiple choice exams. The online exam is open book (Guidance Note 3 Only) so you will be able to take your course book into the exam with you.
The Practical assessments will be:
Practical Assessment with the date to be arranged after completion of the course
- two centre marked practical assessments consisting of: Periodic inspection,
and Periodic inspection and testing.
Our Tutors are qualified, highly experienced, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and extremely friendly, you can take full advantage of all the tips of the trade, personal experiences and practical advice they offer. This short theory course is intensive, but no compromise is made on the course content. The atmosphere is relaxed and enjoyable which creates a good learning environment.
BOOK YOUR COURSE BELOW
£845.00 + VAT
It is essential you have a good understanding of BS7671 IET Wiring Regulations. The course is intended for installers who have a clear understanding of electrical principles and practices of electrical installations. Essentially you will have worked in the electrical industry and it would be helpful if you had an understanding of 3 phase systems. Recommendation that students study a copy of IET guidance note 3.
BS 7671:2018 IET 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
Please note; the above book can be loaned for the duration of the course.