This course is ideal for those wanting to enter and begin working within the electrical industry – this is the next step to becoming a fully qualified electrician. To take this course, candidates must have already completed the level two course (2365-02.) Completing this course makes candidates much more attractive to potential employers as the majority of skills required to work as an industrial, commercial and domestic electrician will have been gained on this 2365-03 course.
Please contact the office on 0800 112 3310 for available dates
What is covered on this City & Guilds 2365 level 3 course?
The City & Guilds 2365 Level 3 course builds on the knowledge and skills gained from the level two course, it focuses on Inspection and Testing, advanced electrical science, fault diagnosis and system design. A range of subjects are covered including electrical installation, lighting installation and design, national grid, single and three-phases, fault findings, renewable technology, electrical science, mini thinking and conduit and steel conduit.
The course will include the below content which will be taught via a mixture of both theoretical and practical training:
- Health and Safety in Building Services Engineering
- Principles of Electrical Science
- Electrical Installations: Inspection, Testing and Commissioning
- Electrical Installations: Fault Diagnosis and Rectification
- Understanding the fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology systems
- Electrical systems design
- Career awareness in building service engineering