This Scada course is aimed at beginners who would like to enter the world of SCADA and Human Machine Interference (HMI.) This is a package course that teaches candidates a wide range of skills and knowledge in SCADA, HMI, and Communication.
22 August5 days, 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
14 November5 days, 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
What does this course cover?
This five-day course covers a range of topics, all of which are covered via a mixture of theoretical and practical training – we aim for our courses to be as hands-on as possible. The course specifically covers:
- An introduction to SCADA systems, including elements, servers, hardware and software, tags, plus more.
- A range of systems including automatic control, FIELDBUS, and wireless communication systems.
- An introduction to serial interferences, ethernet networks, fibre optics, and wireless.
- Process variables
- Communications include case studies to establish communication with HMI (Siemens, Allen Bradley, and Pro-face) .
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Remote Terminal Units (RTUs), sensors and alarms.
- Introduction to OPC, covering how to configure OPC UA servers and how to program an OPC UA client.
- Client and servers development
- Connection management
- Security configuration
- Trends and historical data
- System components
What will I gain from this SCADA HMI course?
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will gain a City & Guilds accredited certificate in Scada, HMI and communications.