IPAF PAV (Push Around Vertical)
Our 1/2 day IPAF training course will provide delegates with the practical skills and knowledge to safely operate and move push around vertical access machines.
- Pre-theory question paper (multiple choice)
- Legislation, regulations and guidance – affecting the safe use of push around verticals
- Stability & structural parts
- Pre-use inspection and familiarisation
- Hazard awareness
- Safe operating methods
- Emergency lowering procedures
- PPE requirements
- Post theory question paper (multiple choice)
- Practical session
- Risk assessment and method statements
- Pre-use inspection using the operator’s manuals
- Practise opportunity
- Practical assessment – under test conditions
Delegates will learn how to check and use push around vertical platforms safely without risk to themselves or others who are affected by their actions.
Proof of competency
Delegate will receive a certificate and photo ID – valid for 5 years.
We are an accredited provider for IPAF training courses for the safe use of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) covering the main IPAF training course categories 1b, 3a, 3b, PAV and harness training. Our facilities are second to none with highly qualified and experienced trainers making sure you make the most out of your IPAF Training Course.
Our Tutors are qualified, highly experienced, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and extremely friendly, you can take full advantage of all the tips of the trade, personal experiences and practical advice they offer. This short course is intensive, but no compromise is made on the course content. The atmosphere is relaxed and enjoyable which creates a good learning environment.
Block B Unit 5 Waleswood Industrial Estate,
Wales Bar, Sheffield, S26 5PY
BOOK YOUR COURSE BELOW
£99.00 + VAT (£118.80 inc VAT & all fees)
- Hard hat
- Hi-vis vest/jacket
- Steel toecap footwear
- Good understanding of written and spoken English
Warm clothes are recommended for all practical sessions in the winter months