IET wiring regulations amendment 3 to BS 7671:2008 (IET Wiring Regulations 17th Edition) publishes in January 2015.
Potentially life-saving changes are proposed making this IET wiring regulations amendment 3 a vital update. These IET wiring regulations amendment 3 changes are expected to include (but are not limited to) amendments in the following areas:
- Changes to definitions throughout the Regulations
- Risk assessment approach for the omission of RCDs in non-domestic situations
- Consumer unit enclosures (to come into effect January 2016)
- Wiring in escape routes
- Changes to earth fault loop impedances for all protective devices
- Updated EIC and EICR forms
All expert IET guidance is being updated at the same time, offering you:
- On-Site Guide
- All eight IET Guidance Notes
- Electrician’s Guide to the Building Regulations
- Electrical Installation Design Guide
- Commentary on the IET Wiring Regulations
- All fully updated to Amendment No. 3.