Technique Learning Training Academies – Scotland
We are a family run engineering training centre based in Chesterfield. Over many years we have successfully trained thousands of students and due to high demand we are now expanding our Electrical Training Team to cover our established centres in Scotland.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of an ever growing team not just another employee. Please read on for further details.
· Full Time Tutor in Electrical Installations required for private training company.
· The successful candidate must be 17th Edition (and possibly C&G 2391 / C&G 2395 qualified but not essential), familiar with Part P of the building regulations and will be delivering the following courses: –
· Domestic Installers Qualification
· 17th Edition to City & Guilds 2382
· PAT Testing to City & Guilds 2377
· Inspection and Testing to City & Guilds 2392/94/95 and EAL
· Ideally the candidate will be a qualified installation electrician with formal teaching experience.
· Hours of work: Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.00
In return, we offer an excellent salary and associated package. Please send your CV and covering letter in the first instance to email@example.com