EAL Level 3: (Typically Siemens S7, Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi are covered)
We have an extensive range of PLC training courses available covering all PLC manufacturers and levels of expertise from the complete novice to the advanced. ALL of our training courses can be tailoured to your own requirements.
ALL our courses will be based on the relevant software and hardware. We aim to make ALL our courses as practical as possible, leading to ‘real world’ skills and not just theoretical skills.
No prior knowledge is required for this course as it starts from scratch and assumes no previous experience, you will reach the skilled level where you can look at becoming a programmer, get into engineering maintenance in an industrial environment, fault find or make amendments to programs, this is the course for you.
The ‘Typical’ 10 day level 3 course usually covers 2 or 3 of the major manufacturers, Siemens S7, Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi (This can be amended to other manufacturers if you have a particular requirement). The course aims to be 90% practical, as we believe the easiest way to learn is to do it! Every student works on their own dedicated training rig and computer, enabling you to get the most from the course. A full set of course notes and a USB drive full of other manuals is provided at the end of the course.
We can also cover a wide range of manufacturers including :
- Siemens Step 5 PLC Training (Using Step 5, Quadriga or Others)
- Allen Bradley PLC 3; 5 Training (AB6200 Software)
- RSLogix 5 PLC Training
- SLC PLC Training (RSLogix 500)
- ControlLogix PLC Training (RS Logix5000)
- MicroLogix PLC Training (RSLogix 500)
- S7-200 PLC Training (Step 7 Micro)
- S7-300 PLC Training (Step 7 or TIA Portal)
- S7-400 PLC Training (Step 7 or TIA Portal)
- Kuhnke PLC Training (Kubes)
- Omron PLC Training (Syswin)
- Modicon PLC Training (ProWorx and Others)
- Mitsubishi PLC Training (Medoc, GX Developer, GPP & Others)
- Toshiba PLC Training
- GE Fanuc PLC Training
- Telemecanique PLC Training
- Most other PLC manufacturer training undertaken.
We also cover a wide range of SCADA Systems to enable engineers to modify and add to existing screens, fault find through systems, set up communications etc. This is covered separately on our SCADA courses –
Please do not confuse us with cheap imitation courses, we offer first class PRACTICAL training using state of the art PLC systems and the latest software. These PLC’s have been carefully selected to match the latest current trends in industry, to match what industry is using. We DO NOT use simulator software, our training is very much hands on, allowing you the confidence when completing the course to work in the real world. You cannot gain this with simulators. Presently 90% of the industry run with either Allen Bradley or Siemens S7 PLC’s.. Why learn on something which isn’t used in the real world? Don’t get ridiculed in the real world, by having unusable theoretical skills. ALL our trainers are industry leaders, who are time served, experienced and highly qualified in the subject field, with a minimum of 20 years each in the industry. We can accommodate most makes of PLC’s, however, if you are new to the industry, we would HIGHLY recommend learning on the major players first using real PLC’s, real software and real training rigs.
We are the ONLY accredited centre to also offer industry recognised, City & Guilds qualifications in PLC, which is run in tandem to the EAL qualification. We are ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 approved. This is testament to our ongoing investment and the quality of training we provide.
Please before you book a course, give us a call on 0800 112 3310, come and take a look around our superb centres or listen to what the industry says about us.
Receive the full course overview by submitting your details below
Essential Book supplied *throughout* course!
First exam fee included!
Level 3 Certification
To achieve certification, candidates must be able to:
- Demonstrate an Understanding of the Internal Architecture of PLCs, their Applications and Knowledge of the Number Systems they use.
- Demonstrate an Understanding of Typical Input and Output Devices used with PLCs, their Selection and how they are Interfaced to the PLC.
- Investigate and Display an Understanding of the Basic Programming Techniques used with PLCs.
- Produce a Correctly Developed Program for a PLC to Control a Specified Process and Document the Completed Program to a Satisfactory Standard.
- Demonstrate an Understanding of How to Monitor PLC Operation, Force Devices and Fault Find PLC Controlled Processes.
With ALL our courses we offer unbiased technical support and access to a wealth of knowledge and information upon completion. Once you’ve completed your course with Technique, you can be assured that our service doesn’t end there…
Our Tutors are qualified, highly experienced, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and extremely friendly, you can take full advantage of all the tips of the trade, personal experiences and practical advice they offer. This short theory course is intensive, but no compromise is made on the course content. The atmosphere is relaxed and enjoyable which creates a good learning environment.
BOOK YOUR COURSE BELOW
£1,784.00 + VAT (£2,140.80 inc VAT & all fees)
Now comes with our brand new, extra accreditation at no extra cost!
City & Guilds – Programmable Logic Controllers – UK’s first City & Guilds total accreditation!
What is Obtained/Achieved?
- Level 3 EAL award in Programmable Logic Controllers
- City & Guilds – Programmable Logic Controllers
Group PLC Training Courses are available both on and off site, contact us for availability and requirements.