SCADA PLC & Communications
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is aimed at beginners who would like to enter the world of SCADA and PLC. This is a package course that teaches candidates a wide range of skills and knowledge in PLC, communications, and SCADA.
What does this course cover?
This five-day course covers a range of topics, all of which are covered via a mixture of theoretical and practical training – we aim for our courses to be as hands-on as possible. The course specifically covers:
- An introduction to SCADA systems, covering elements, servers, hardware and software, graphics, and more.
- A range of systems including automatic control, FIELDBUS, and wireless communication systems.
- An introduction to serial interfaces, ethernet networks, fibre optic, and wireless.
- Communications, including case studies to establish communication with PLCs.
- Process variables.
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Remote Terminal Units (RTUs), sensors, and alarms.
- Introduction to OPC (open plan communications)
- How to configure OPC UA servers and how to program an OPC UA client
- Client and server development
- Connection management
- Security configuration
- Trends and historical data
- System components
This course covers a wide range of industry-recognised manufacturers, including Siemens, Allen Bradley, Wago and Mitsubishi.)
What will I gain from this course?
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will gain a City & Guilds certification in SCADA and PLC Communications.
Receive the full course overview by submitting your details below
Essential Book supplied *throughout* course!
First exam fee included!
Our Tutors are qualified, highly experienced, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and extremely friendly, you can take full advantage of all the tips of the trade, personal experiences and practical advice they offer. This short theory course is intensive, but no compromise is made on the course content. The atmosphere is relaxed and enjoyable which creates a good learning environment.
BOOK YOUR COURSE BELOW
£1050 + VAT