Technique Learning Solutions will be running a 5 Day PLC training course at our Aberdeen training centre, commencing 5th of June 2017.
The ‘Typical’ 5 day level 3 course usually covers 2 or 3 of the major manufacturers, Siemens S7, Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi (This can be amended to other manufacturers if you have a particular requirement). The course aims to be 90% practical, as we believe the easiest way to learn is to do it! Every student works on their own dedicated training rig and computer, enabling you to get the most from the course.
We can also cover a wide range of manufacturers including :
- Siemens Step 5 PLC Training (Using Step 5, Quadriga or Others)
- Allen Bradley PLC 3; 5 Training (AB6200 Software)
- RSLogix 5 PLC Training
- SLC PLC Training (RSLogix 500)
- ControlLogix PLC Training (RS Logix5000)
- MicroLogix PLC Training (RSLogix 500)
- S7-200 PLC Training (Step 7 Micro)
- S7-300 PLC Training (Step 7 or TIA Portal)
- S7-400 PLC Training (Step 7 or TIA Portal)
- Kuhnke PLC Training (Kubes)
- Omron PLC Training (Syswin)
- Modicon PLC Training (ProWorx and Others)
- Mitsubishi PLC Training (Medoc, GX Developer, GPP & Others)
- Toshiba PLC Training
- GE Fanuc PLC Training
- GEM 80 PLC Training
- Telemecanique PLC Training
- Most other PLC manufacturer training undertaken.
The 5 Day PLC training course fee is £1,784.00 + VAT = £2,140.80.
Candidates who successfully complete the course will be awarded with both EAL level 3 certification, as well as City & Guilds course accredited certification.
Any further information regarding the course can be found on the following link:
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 01246 802222.