We are seeking candidates who are passionate about the PLC Engineering Industry and have the drive and motivation to help learners to progress in their careers, enabling them to increase their employability and/or knowledge of PLC’s. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in PLC, whether it be through an Industrial maintenance or programming background, experience of teaching is a bonus, but not necessary as full training will be given, you must have strong organisational and communication skills in order to inspire and educate learners.
The role is based in our Chesterfield training centre but may involve occasional training in our clients premises or covering for holidays etc, so flexibility is key.
What skills and experience will I need to be successful?
- Be conversant with PLC’s to at least an intermediate level.
- Knowledge and experience on plant and process control systems would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Have a sound knowledge of Electrical & Instrumentation engineering principles
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills
- Communicates effectively, both orally, and in writing, with learners, employers and other professionals
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you’re looking for your next challenge and want to join a progressive company then we would love to hear from you.