Technique Learning Solutions is one of the UK’s preferred providers of electrical courses.
There are many reasons why you should train on an electrical course with us including:
- Our electrical courses can easily fit around your personal circumstances. You tell us when you can attend and what you want to achieve and we will endeavour to tailor the electrical course around you. There aren’t many Training Providers which offer this unrivalled flexibility.
- ALL our electrical courses are fully accredited, meaning you get a City & Guilds, Besa and/or EAL qualifications
- We are an ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO 18001 company, this ensures quality training, consistently delivered.
- On your electrical course you will be taught by expert, industry trained tutors. Our class sizes are kept to a minimum. Please take a minute to Meet the team which is made up of some of the most experienced people in the electrical training business teaching electrical courses.
- You will benefit from being in a purpose built, state of the art electrical courses training facility, please take a look at our virtual tour to see the facilities.
The aim of each electrical course is to provide you with the skill level and competence which will allow you to work safely and efficiently when carrying out work on electrical installations, equipment and systems. This is achieved by using the most realistic and up to date training facilities we believe you can work on.
We guarantee that during the electrical courses you will learn a whole manner of things, from using various testing equipment to rewiring a house. You will be given the electrical skills and qualifications you need on your electrical course to get into the industry and develop your career.
Our Training Centres offer training to people of all ages*, and different levels of knowledge. With the expertise of our tutors you will leave our centre all with an excellent understanding of the course you have completed, regardless of age.
* You must be 18 years of age or over to apply for any of our commercial courses. If you are 16 years of age or over please take a look at our Apprenticeship opportunities.
No booking is confirmed until receipt by TLS of the completed booking form/telephone booking accompanied by a deposit. The deposit is not refundable.
The balance of the course cost is payable 14 Days before the beginning of your course and if full payment is not received by that date TLS reserves the right to cancel or change your booking without a refund.
Payment can be made by Credit/Debit Cards, BACS Transfer, PayPal, Purchase Order Number, Cheques or via our funding partner Social Money Limited t/a Payl8r. The Cheques must be made payable to Technique Learning Solutions Ltd and cleared before the start of your course.
Yes, for information on financial assistance to support your learning, please visit www.gov.uk/grant-bursary-adult-learners or www.cityandguildsgroup.com/bursaries for City & Guilds courses. Alternatively, you can find help and advice at the National Careers Service either online or at 0800 100 900.
We do not have any accommodation at our Training Centres, but there are many Hotels and B&B’s in the local area, and we are happy to provide a list of what is available to assist you with booking your stay.
Courses have staggered start times between 8.30am and 9.30am depending on your course to comply with the Government Guidelines and to prevent everyone arriving at the same time. Tea and coffee are available throughout the day and there is a break for lunch. Courses end at approximately 4.30pm (4.00pm at Stirling, 3.30pm at Sheffield) and 12.30 on Fridays, except when exams are being held.
Regrettably we cannot guarantee work once you have completed your training.
Just photographic ID. We provide everything you need whilst you are being trained. This includes documentation, tools and safety equipment. However a pen and a calculator you are familiar with would be handy.
No we have a number of books that students can use for the duration of both the courses and exam. However, many students benefit from having their own publication for private study.