EAL Level 3 Certificate in Robotics and Automation
6 Weeks in Total
Robotics course Overview:
This Robotics course comprises a series of units that cover the knowledge and skills of robotic and automation engineering including programmable logic control, maintenance of automation, fault finding and diagnosis, robot processes and functions, automated control systems, machine software design principles, robot programming, simulation engineering, process optimisation. This qualification is also supported by Major car manufacturers. The qualification is modular enabling the candidate to split the course into 1-week modules if required.
Automation training pre-requisites:
There are no formal entry requirements for this Robotics course. However, learners must have the potential to achieve all aspects of the qualification. Learners should be able to demonstrate that they have the minimum levels of literacy and numeracy required to comply with the health and safety aspects of the scheme, the completion of the learning outcomes, and the assessments.
Who is this Robotic and Automation course for?:
- People with existing knowledge in engineering
- Learners who wish to understand robotics and automation engineering
- Technicians and engineers who already work in the manufacturing industry who wish to enhance or re-confirm their skills and understanding of robotics and automation engineering
Topics covered are below:
- Programmable Logic Controllers:
– Understand PLC systems and associated communication methodology. – Understand, edit and create PLC programs in Ladder Logic and STL format.
- Mechanical Maintenance of Automation
– Understand and carry out safe mechanical maintenance on industrial automation systems.
- Electrical Maintenance of Automation
– Understand and carry out safe electrical maintenance on industrial automation systems.
- Maintenance Support Activities for Automation
– Understand maintenance support activities related to electrical and mechanical automation systems.
- Fault Finding and Diagnosis for Automation and Robotics
– Understand how to diagnose faults on industrial automation.
– Carry out fault finding techniques.
- Robot Processes and Functions
– Understand industrial robot processes and functions.
-Operate an industrial robot.
- Automated Control Systems
– Understand the elements of control systems.
– Understand the application of control theory.
- Machine Software Design Principles
– Understand software design methodologies.
– Create a programme to correctly perform a specific function.
- Robot Programming
– Safely manipulate an industrial robot.
– Program an industrial robot.
- Introduction to Simulation Engineering
– Model a production process using simulation software.
- Process Optimisation
– Understand and apply methods of process, optimisation.
– Understand and apply optimisation techniques to industrial robotic systems.
- Innovation in Automation
– Understand the considerations that influence the decision to automate a process.
Receive the full course overview by submitting your details below
Essential Book supplied *throughout* course!
First exam fee included!
Our Tutors are qualified, highly experienced, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and extremely friendly, you can take full advantage of all the tips of the trade, personal experiences and practical advice they offer. This short theory course is intensive, but no compromise is made on the course content. The atmosphere is relaxed and enjoyable which creates a good learning environment.
BOOK YOUR COURSE BELOW
£875 per each module (six in total)
There are no formal entry requirements, but learners should be able to demonstrate minimum levels of literacy and numeracy.