Thermal Imaging Course
Who is this Thermal Imaging course aimed at?
This course is aimed at those with no previous experience in thermal imaging who would like to gain knowledge and skills in this area. A range of people can benefit from this course including electrical engineers, plumbing/HVAC engineers, production engineers, building surveyors and inspectors, repair engineers and many more!
What does this Thermal Imaging course cover?
This course teaches candidates to capture and analyse thermal images and report their findings. Temperature is a major measurement in almost every situation and process – more people understand the advantages of using a thermal imaging camera. This is a safe, swift, non-contact way of monitoring conditions of equipment and processes.
This course covers:
- Benefits of using thermal imaging
- Key camera components (lens, IR detector, sensor electronics)
- Explanation of camera specifications (temperature range, thermal sensitivity, IFOV, and more)
- Demonstration and practice of basic camera operation
- General principles of thermal imaging
- Introduction to emissivity correction and reflected background temperature
- How to capture a quality image (composition, temperature, distance, focus & differential)
- Advanced features such as colour alarms and voice recording
- Software demonstration (image analysis and production of reports)
A practical and written assessment will be completed at the end of this course.
Receive the full course overview by submitting your details below
Essential Book supplied *throughout* course!
First exam fee included!
Our Tutors are qualified, highly experienced, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and extremely friendly, you can take full advantage of all the tips of the trade, personal experiences and practical advice they offer. This short theory course is intensive, but no compromise is made on the course content. The atmosphere is relaxed and enjoyable which creates a good learning environment.
BOOK YOUR COURSE BELOW
£250.00 + VAT (£300.00 inc VAT & all fees)
What will be gained from this course?
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will receive a certificate of training in thermal imaging.
Request a call back
We can come out to you and train on-site for this course, or it can be based in one of our classrooms at one of our UK training centres.