COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
We are open and following COVID-19 secure guidelines.
Update as of 9th September 2021 –
We are open as normal.
If the situation changes, we will update anybody who has booked a course with us as soon as possible.
Face coverings are required for our Stirling centre due to the rules in Scotland, unless there is an exemption certificate issued, but are optional at all our other centres.
If you are due to attend any of our in-centre courses, please come along! It is our duty to ensure all of our students receive the essential training that we provide and prepare them to work in any given situation.
Our priority remains the wellbeing of our staff and customers and to deliver training in a safe environment, as such we have we have updated our risk assessment in-line with Government guidelines, Public Health England & Public Health Scotland.
All our centre’s have enhanced cleaning routines with sanitising stations throughout.
Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 should not attend, just get in touch via phone 0800 112 3310 or email email@example.com and we will advise you of your options for re-attending.
What if I book my training and I am forced to lockdown or a centre has to close due to Government restrictions?
These are unprecedented times and you are able to move your dates without penalty, this has allowed hundreds of people to book with confidence.
Developing online courses for students wishing to extend their knowledge, we now offer the following courses:
- Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation to BS7671: 2018 AMD 1
- Electrical Safety Management
- Electrified Heat
- Risk and Safety Management for Engineers: Communication/Monitoring
- Risk and Safety Management for Engineers: Risk Evaluation & Risk Treatment
- Risk and Safety Management for Engineers: Risk Analysis
- Risk and Safety Management for Engineers: Risk Identification
- Risk and Safety Management for Engineers: Establishing the Context
- Securing the Internet of Things
- Surge Protection to BS EN/IEC 62305
If you already have a course booked and need to change the date, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are running a telephone service, or an online chat system for this website and our emails at email@example.com are being answered all the time.
Stay safe and strong and we look forward to seeing you at one of our centres.