City and Guilds 2391-52, Initial and Periodic Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations
City & Guilds 2391-52 Combined Course: Course Description
The new Testing and Inspection City & Guilds 2391-52 Combined Course qualification replaces and is improved on the former 2394/2395 that was previously available to electricians but has since been withdrawn.
- City & Guilds 2391-52 course runs over five consecutive days, the first three days covering fundamental theory.
- The fourth day covering Initial Verification practical and revision.
- The fifth day of the City & Guilds 2391-52 course covering Periodic Inspection practical and revision with an open book 2 hours Multiple choice exam.
A 5 day City & Guilds 2391-52 course for a student possessing knowledge of the wiring regulations and with minimal knowledge of inspection and testing, We strongly recommend City and Guilds 2382 is achieved prior to sitting this course, though this is NOT an entry requirement.
In order to claim the full City & Guilds 2391-52 qualification, students must successfully complete the following:
- Completed during the course each student will sit a 2 hours online Multiple choice exam (open book)
- Then will have to reattend and complete a Practical Assessment which is 4hrs.
Assessment – 2391-52
- Task A – Visual Inspection – 30mins
- Task B – Periodic Inspection and Test – 2hrs and 30mins
- Task C – Short Answer Questions – 1hr and 20mins
To further support this course, we offer a 1 day practical workshop (at the cost of £120.00 Net VAT) available to candidates who have completed the course and require further ‘hands on’ practical experience prior to their practical exam. Most students who take this option elect to complete this the day before their practical assessment.
The City & Guilds 2391-52 course costs include examination entry fees.
Receive the full course overview by submitting your details below
Essential Book supplied *throughout* course!
First exam fee included!
Our Tutors are qualified, highly experienced, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and extremely friendly, you can take full advantage of all the tips of the trade, personal experiences and practical advice they offer. This short theory course is intensive, but no compromise is made on the course content. The atmosphere is relaxed and enjoyable which creates a good learning environment.
BOOK YOUR COURSE BELOW
£795.00 + VAT (£954.00 inc VAT & all fees)
It is essential you have a good understanding of BS7671 IET Wiring Regulations. The course is intended for installers who have a clear understanding of electrical principles and practices of electrical installations. Essentially you will have worked in the electrical industry and it would be helpful if you had an understanding of 3 phase systems.
BS 7671:2018 IET 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
Please note; the above book can be loaned for the duration of the course.
On site Available
Group Rate: (up to 8 people): £895.00 + VAT Per Day* plus £50.00 + VAT Exam Entry Fee per Student
*(over 8 people, please call on 0800 112 3310 to discuss Group Rate)
This course replaces City & Guilds 2394/2395 combined – Level 3.