Level 3 Fire Alarm Systems for Buildings BS 5839-1:2017 Installation Course
EAL Level 3 Award in the Requirements of Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems for Buildings BS 5839-1:2017 with Addressable systems
This is a full 5 day course covering the requirements of commercial fire alarm systems to BS 5839 Part 1 2017 Code of Practice for Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of Systems in Non-Domestic Premises. This is one of the few externally examined Level 3 courses available and is supported by the Fire Industry Association (FIA) and Independent Fire Engineering & Distributors Association (IFEDA). All successful delegates will receive a EAL Level 3 Award in the Requirements of Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems for Buildings BS 5839-1:2017
What the course covers
The legislative requirements and relevant parts of BS 5839 for fire alarm systems in commercial, industrial, similar premises and HMO’s (if a Part 1 system is required), please note it does not cover Part 6 domestic dwellings. As a full course, it covers the four main aspects of Fire Detection and Alarm Systems.
- Design and legislation: It will also enable you to complete non- complexed designs for non-domestic premises.
- Installation: A full understanding of the installation process of fire detection and fire alarms systems to BS 5839 1:2017, and will enable the learner to complete installations for non-domestic premises.
- Commissioning: Full understanding of the commissioning process of fire detection and fire alarms systems to BS 5839-1:2017. And be able to commission non-complexed installations for non domestic premises.
- Maintenance: This module will give you an understanding of the maintenance process of fire detection and fire alarms systems to BS 5839-1:2017. And enable you able to inspect and maintain non-complexed installations for non-domestic premises.
- Practical: During the week you will gain the skills to design, install, commission, maintain and fault find an addressable fire system using our up to date fire panels.
- Assessment: Practical assessment installation/commissioning of addressable systems certificate.
Our Tutors are qualified, highly experienced, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and extremely friendly, you can take full advantage of all the tips of the trade, personal experiences and practical advice they offer. This short theory course is intensive, but no compromise is made on the course content. The atmosphere is relaxed and enjoyable which creates a good learning environment.
Receive the full course overview by submitting your details below