Are you an experienced electrician looking to formalise your qualifications or looking to be able to apply for a JIB Gold Card? This course may be just what you need.
Please contact the office on 0800 112 3310 for available dates
Register your interest now
C&G 2346 Level 3 Experienced WorkerWe will be in touch shortly with further details regarding this course.
- £1,300.00 excl. VAT
Who is this Level 3 NVQ aimed at?
The experienced worker qualification is for practising electricians with at least 5 years experience but have never formally completed an industry apprenticeship or equivalent Level 3 NVQ Qualification. This is suitable for self-employed and employed electricians. This is the Level 3 pathway for practising electricians to obtain your ECS Gold Card and JIB Grading.
To complete the full qualification you will also need to:
- Have completed an AM2e Assessment
- Have a current Wiring Regulations Qualification BS7671
- Have an initial verification qualification such as a C&G 2391-50
What’s involved in the qualification?
After an initial Skills Scan, we will discuss the gaps that need to be filled and you will be assessed using a range of methods to complete the evidence gathering process.
There will also be Professional Discussions to discuss areas of expertise and you can choose either an installation or maintenance route based on the work you carry out.
There are seven Performance Units to be assessed for the qualification, these are:
- Apply Practices and Procedures for Maintenance
- Apply Health, Safety and Environmental Considerations
- Organise and Oversee the Electrical Work Environment
- Apply Design and Installation Practices and Procedures
- Terminate and Connect Conductors
- Inspect, Test and Commission Electrical Systems
- Apply Fault Diagnosis and Rectification
On completion of the Experienced Worker assessment you will be able to use the qualification to apply for a JIB Gold Card.
This qualification is for experienced electricians who can demonstrate over 5 years experience.
It is not suitable for new entrants or those currently on an apprenticeship.