13 November5 days, 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
The following areas are designed to allow personnel to quickly determine the locations of faults on a PLC controlled plant, to develop their own programmes, and to monitor and fault find plant operation on both stand alone and networked systems.
The Programmable Logic Controllers Advanced course is designed for candidates who have specific objectives in mind.
- Local Area Networks
- Remote I/O Racks
- Interconnection with Scada
- Advanced Programming Instructions
- Communications Protocols
- Remote Monitoring & Control via modem etc
- Shift Register & Sequencer
- Register Read Write Commands
- Analogue I/O
- Error Codes, diagnosis
- Device Time Scans
- Network Interface Modules
- Alarm & Error Messages & Checking
- Interrupt & Fault Handling Routines
- Message & PID Control & Handling.
Basic PLC knowledge