The 5 day course usually covers 2 or 3 of the major manufacturers, Siemens S7, Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi (This can be amended to other manufacturers).
15 August5 days, 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
30 August4 days, 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM
24 October5 days, 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
07 November5 days, 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
21 November5 days, 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
05 December5 days, 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
19 December5 days, 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
We have an extensive range of PLC training courses available covering all PLC manufacturers and levels of expertise from the complete novice to the advanced. ALL of our training courses can be tailoured to your own requirements.
ALL our courses will be based on the relevant software and hardware. We aim to make ALL our courses as practical as possible, leading to ‘real world’ skills and not just theoretical skills.
No prior knowledge is required for this course as it starts from scratch and assumes no previous experience, you will reach the skilled level where you can look at becoming a programmer, get into engineering maintenance in an industrial environment, fault find or make amendments to programs, this is the course for you.
The ‘Typical’ 5 day course usually covers 2 or 3 of the major manufacturers, Siemens S7, Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi (This can be amended to other manufacturers if you have a particular requirement). The course aims to be 90% practical, as we believe the easiest way to learn is to do it! Every student works on their own dedicated training rig and computer, enabling you to get the most from the course. A full set of course notes and a USB drive full of other manuals is provided at the end of the course.
We can also cover a wide range of manufacturers including :
- Siemens Step 5 PLC Training (Using Step 5, Quadriga or Others)
- Allen Bradley PLC 3 & 5 Training (AB6200 Software)
- RSLogix 5 PLC Training
- SLC PLC Training (RSLogix 500)
- ControlLogix PLC Training (RS Logix5000)
- MicroLogix PLC Training (RSLogix 500)
- S7-200 PLC Training (Step 7 Micro)
- S7-300 PLC Training (Step 7 or TIA Portal)
- S7-400 PLC Training (Step 7 or TIA Portal)
- Kuhnke PLC Training (Kubes)
- Omron PLC Training (Syswin)
- Modicon PLC Training (ProWorx and Others)
- Mitsubishi PLC Training (Medoc, GX Developer, GPP & Others)
- Toshiba PLC Training
- GE Fanuc PLC Training
- GEM 80 PLC Training
- Telemecanique PLC Training
- Most other PLC manufacturer training undertaken.
We also cover a wide range of SCADA Systems to enable engineers to modify and add to existing screens, fault find through systems, set up communications etc.